Emergency Roof Repairs
Receive Emergency Roof Repairs from a Trusted Contractor
ARAC Roof It Forward provides quick, efficient repairs for wind, hail and other storm damage
No homeowner ever wants to experience a roofing emergency, but sometimes Mother Nature has other plans. In the event of a roofing emergency, it's important to quickly get professional repairs in order to prevent damage to the inside of your home.
At ARAC Roof It Forward, our roofers are always ready to go at a moment's notice with the equipment and expertise needed to quickly and effectively repair all types of roof leaks and roofing damage. As one of the leading roofing companies, our roofing crews are well versed in all types of roofing materials and can solve any problem you may have.
Get In Touch With Your Professional Contractor
Common Causes for Roofing Emergencies
- Delayed maintenance and natural wear due to weather and UV radiation
- Fallen tree limbs
- High winds tear off shingles and/or roof decking
- Ice dams and ice buildup in valleys
- Improper installation practices
- Flashing failures at roof penetrations, including around chimneys, vent stacks, and dormers
Some roofing emergencies are preventable, but others are simply out of the homeowner's control. Homeowners should always take care to have proper roof maintenance and practice preventative strategies, but even in those cases, a roofing emergency is a possibility.
Our roofing specialists can also help to coordinate with other companies to ensure that all work is done correctly and that water damage is minimized.
Important to Remember in a Roofing Emergency
In the case of a roofing emergency, make sure you remember these three points:
- Don't go up on the roof yourself: A damaged roof is a dangerous environment, and you should let a professional be the first to check it out
- Cover the interior: Using plastic sheeting will protect the interior of your home and help prevent leaks
- Inspect the roof visually: From the ground, take a visual inspection of your roof to note debris and possible damage