Area Sales Manager - West Georgia
ARAC Roof It Forward is in a hyper-growth mode in the Roofing and Insurance Restoration industry.
We are searching for a "Field Dog" style leader to join us in the position of Area Sales Manager. This person will focus on generating customers in the Conyers and Covington, GA area. The ideal candidate will possess passion, energy, a positive and relentless attitude, and a track record of success in exceeding team sales goals with documented President's Club results.
Key Leadership Activities
- Aggressively recruit and hire rock stars by creating a fun, competitive, and energetic atmosphere.
- Training and ongoing coaching.
- Demonstrate a "Lead from the Front" leadership mentality.
- Planning and execution of the Roof It Forward sales strategy.
- Identify target areas and coordinate a canvassing game plan on a daily basis.
- Hold weekly meetings and 1.1s with your team.
- Aggressively track activity and performance, co-manage your team's pipeline, and apply strategies based on observations made using Salesforce.com data.
- Weekly meetings with fellow leadership team members.
- Work collaboratively with other departments.
- Most importantly, you MUST have strong ethics, high integrity, and be committed to ALWAYS putting the customer first.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales leadership experience in an SMB, door-to-door, or in-home sales environment.
- Roofing industry experience strongly preferred with experience climbing and evaluating roofs.
- Experience delivering best practices, processes, and techniques to a field-based sales team.
- Excellent prospecting techniques.
- "Hunter mentality," tenacity, and ability to "think on your feet."
- Expertise in needs-based selling with a short cycle.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a remote environment, but the flexibility to also work at the main office, as needed.
- Adept at using MS Office Products and Salesforce.com.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- 4 yr. college BS / BA degree definite plus.
- Second level manager job description with Director level pay. OTE FAR exceeds most "Big Corporate" comp plans!
- Aggressive and dependable commission model plus a monthly bonus plan. Uncapped earnings potential
- Health insurance benefits
- Company matched 401k program
Here are a few reasons why working at ARAC Roof It Forward is a game-changer type of career opportunity:
- We're one of the big fish in this market
- Training pay up to two months plus Top of the Industry Commission, Bonuses, and Support
- We provide the BEST training, systems, products, and services in the business
- Growth paths within the company
- Chance to give back to the communities we serve through our Roof It Forward program
- Fantastic culture with team outings throughout the year
- We have our foot on the gas with our marketing efforts in order to drive brand awareness and leads
- Our crews are second to none and have been with us for years
Additionally, we have an outstanding Industry reputation:
- A+ rating with BBB
- Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor
- Angie's List 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Super Service Award Winner
- 2019 Owens Corning Top Performer GROWTH Award - prestigious award that is given to only 5 roofing companies nationally each year.
- 2016 Owens Corning Spirit Award - prestigious award that is given to one roofing company nationally each year
- Chosen as the Best Roofing Company of 2016 by Atlanta Home Improvement Magazine
- Company Matched 401k Plan
- Corporate Discount / Wellness Program
- Health Benefits
For more information on our company, please visit roofitforward.com and find us on Facebook. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume via email or call Terry @ 770 675-7650.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required