Hello ARAC Roof It Forward Customers,
As the world continues to deal with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to reach out and offer our deepest sympathies and concern for all those affected.
Please know that the safety and well being of our customers and employees remains our first priority. As the world monitors the ever-evolving situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), I wanted to reach out to you and share the actions we are taking to keep our office safe and clean for you, our employees and the entire community. As always, it is our goal to maintain the high levels of service that our customers and partners have grown accustomed to. Per the latest guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to help prevent the virus from spreading, we have put the following enhanced safety measures in place in our office:
- All offices are cleaned and sanitized daily and are equipped with additional cleaning supplies and hand sanitizing solutions.
- Canceled meetings and gatherings for more than 10 people.
- All of our employees will be screened daily for any symptoms including fever, coughing and shortness of breath. All have been advised to follow the CDC guidelines for hand washing, social distancing and have been asked to stay home if they have a fever or any other symptoms of the virus.
In addition to these measures, we have instructed all of our field employees and sales consultants to follow these guidelines:
- Practice social distancing at all times.
- Wipe down all tools and equipment with the appropriate cleaning solutions on an ongoing basis and after every customer interaction.
- We will also be utilizing our advanced technology which includes free video roof inspections, digital contracts, satellite imaging and automated messaging to name a few.
Roof It Forward is built upon a foundation of community involvement, great products, best in class service, and most importantly, our loyal customer base. It is times like these where we pause and feel grateful for our Roof It Forward Family and customers. Please stay safe and healthy.