Just one hail storm can easily ruin your roof and compromise the safety of your home. Hail storms cause around $15 billion in damage and make up 40% of home insurance claims in the United States per year.
Spotting hail damage from the ground
What hail damage looks on a roof
Get a Roof Inspection
If you spot any hail damage from the ground or recently experienced a hail storm, it's time to schedule a roof inspection. However, it's a dangerous job to check your roof on your own. The good news is, we offer a free roof inspection so you won't pay just to have your roof checked out. The experts at Roof It Forward have you covered!
Handling Hail Damage with Your Insurance
Most home insurance policies will cover hail damage. However, there are a few common stipulations with home insurance claims for hail damage:
- You have 12-24 months to file a claim, depending on the carrier
- You may have to pay a deductible for the insurance company providing coverage.
- Some states have percent-based deductibles.
- Give us a call for a free video roof inspection.
- Notify your home insurance company immediately to open a claim.
- Before choosing a contractor, get references, read reviews, and compare estimates to make sure you are getting the best service possible. Also, make sure the roofing company has certificates of insurance and licensing. You want to be sure that you picked a reputable contractor that has your best interest in mind.
- Once you choose a contractor, make sure that you understand what is needed of the insurance company, your roofing contractor, and yourself to make sure the process runs smoothly.
- If your insurance company denies your claim, don't panic. You can request a reinspection from your insurance carrier.
Keep Your Roof Protected
Get a Free Hail Roof Inspection from Roof It Forward
Hail storms can easily ruin your roof. If you recently experienced a hail storm and are concerned about hail damage, call us at ARAC Roof It Forward to schedule a free roof inspection. We will be able to check out your roof and provide any estimates for necessary repairs. If you want to file a home insurance claim for the hail damage, we are more than happy to work with your insurance company. Roof It Forward wants to provide you peace of mind and keep your home protected.