I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know that I have a gorgeous, shiny new roof thanks to your BEST employee ever!
John Immke coming into my life changed it and took a HUGE weight off of my shoulders (my leaky roof).
I came home a few weeks ago at lunch time to meet my fridge repairman when the doorbell rang.
In a nutshell, John thought I needed a new roof and wanted to take a look at it. I flat out said NO because I was short on time…and have had 2 previous bad experiences with roofing companies.
He was persistent in a nice way, so I let him look at the roof. End of story. We made the call together to my insurance company…and the rest is history.
I have told my story to everyone I meet. Here’s what differentiates John from the 2 roofing companies I have dealt with:
* Offered to hold my hand through the process!
* Called the insurance company with me right on the spot
* Guided me every step of the way on what to expect, how it works…all the way down to receiving the check from the insurance company
* Friendly and nice
* Cares about his job and his customers – you can see that the minute you talk with him – he’s passionate
* He knows his roofs! He drew a sketch of what was going on with my roof – and explained it to me
* Met with the insurance adjuster (wasn’t a no-show like a previous roofing company I dealt with)
John turned my scary nightmare into something fun and positive.
I am so glad he was in my neighborhood the day I came home for a leaky icemaker J.
Thank you! Have a great day!